Thanks to the internet, making money from home is now much easier. Today, as content remains the king in the online arena, anyone who knows how to write great articles can make money without leaving the comforts of their own house.
Here’s how you can get started:
1. First thing to do is to invest on a good computer and a reliable internet connection. It will also help with your productivity if you have your own “office” or where you can write and nobody will bother you.
2. Learn the trade. Before you take the leap, I suggest that you learn how ghostwriting works. Don’t worry as there are hundreds of useful online resources (ebooks, ecourses, training programs, articles, blogs, and relevant websites) that can offer you with all the information that you need. All you need to do is to make time to read as many online resources as possible.
3. Create an online portfolio. You need something that can help you convince your potential buyers that you’re the best writer for their writing needs. I suggest that you create an impressive online portfolio. Write several high quality articles and a couple of ebooks that you can send as writing samples. Ensure that they speak volumes about your high level writing skills so you can convince your prospects to do business with you.
4. Create your blog/website. Get your own space in the online arena by building up your own blog/website. In here, you can communicate who you are, what you offer, and what sets your writing services apart from the rest. Ensure that your website communicates integrity, professionalism, and great customer service.
5. Drive traffic to your website. Learn about various internet marketing tools that you can use to drive interested people to your website. The higher your page views, the higher your chances of closing a sale.